EHF outlines grant process in 2022, including submission deadlines and new funding opportunities
Episcopal Health Foundation is releasing its 2022 Grant Guidance, a comprehensive guide to applying for funding through EHF’s grantmaking process. The guide outlines EHF’s outcomes-focused grant application process and what’s expected from funding proposals related to the goals, outcomes, and strategies in the foundation’s strategic plan.
The new grant guidance includes a complete list of application deadlines and details potential new funding opportunities related to:
- Comprehensive reproductive health services
- Integrated behavioral health services for expectant parents and primary caregivers of children in their first three years of life
- Health Resource Centers that address social determinants of health in rural areas
- Innovative uses of strategic outreach, field navigators and partnership engagement specialists to increase the ability to enroll uninsured Texans in health insurance and other health-related programs
- New facilitating factors related to early childhood brain development
- Organizational effectiveness
Click here or on the photo above to read EHF’s complete 2022 Grant Guidance.
The first deadline to submit a Letter of Inquiry for a 2022 grant for Cycle 1/Goal 1 is January 24, 2022.